Saturday

Julien Macdonald Loves Floris Scented Candles




I was lucky enough to go to the Julien Macdonald Autumn/Winter 11 show during LFW last month and aside from his stunning gothic inspired collection, the candle lover in me couldn't help but notice the amazing scented candles that lined the walls of the Church. The location itself complimented the gothic feel of the collection, a 19th Century Church building hidden in the centre of London. After a bit of investigating I found that the Candles were by Floris and were a mix of their Sandalwood & Patchouli and Cinnamon & Tangerine scents, the smell was gorgeous and really helped set the mood of the show. Here's what Julian had to say .....


“I have always been a fan of Floris fragrances and used the layered scents of Sandalwood & Patchouli with Cinnamon & Tangerine to perfume my Autumn Winter 2011 show venue. The scents helped create an evocative and rich atmosphere as befitting my new Autumn Winter 2011 collection.”
Julien Macdonald

The Floris Scented Candles are £35 from Floris London

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.