Saturday

New Products From Simple

I've always been a fan of the Simple beauty range, mainly because my skin is annoyingly sensitive so I try to seek out product that wont leave me blotchy and irritated. So I was excited to try out some of their new products.

New Products From Simple


I love their face wipes already so when I tried out the new Radiance Brightening Eye Make-Up Remover Pads £4.03 I new they would be great, and they are! I wear waterproof mascara and it can be a real pain to get off at the end of the day without pulling out a few lashes but these soft pads remove everything within a few wipes. You can see in the image below how easily the mascara came off my hand. 

Radiance Brightening Eye Make-Up





I also tried the new Kind To Eyes Make-Up Corrector Pen which I now can't live without. This magic pen gets rid of any unwanted smudges making sure your make-up is looking perfect and it's only £4.99!

Simple - Kind To Eyes Make-Up Corrector Pen


I'm also loving the Sun kissed Moisture Cream £4.99, a great moisturiser that leaves your skin with a subtle glow,  and the new Intensive Lip Moisturiser £3.05 is great for damaged lips, it's made mine all soft, and the glossy effects looks great.

Sun Kissed Moisture Cream

Intensive Lip Moisturiser


The new Simple products are available from Boots and Superdrug. View the entire Simple product range at www.simple.co.uk

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.