Sunday

Look 10 Years Younger in 40 Seconds with Nanoblur

When the beauty world starts raving about a new product I always want to see what all the hype is about so  when everyone started talking about nanoblur I couldn't wait to get my hand on some to try. Hailed as the best new anti-ageing serum around it claims to visibly transform your skin in a matter of seconds. Crows feet, sagging, lines and enlarged pores are said to disappear in 40 seconds, and it's not just for the face, it can be applied to hands, neck or any other part of the body.

Originally formulated to tackle concerns created by HD cameras that would highlight the slightest skin imperfections on Hollywood celebs, nanoblur uses an advanced form of optical prism technology to literally 'blur' any lines and flaws on the skin.

nanoblur

nanoblur  - 10 years younger in 40 seconds?

nanoblur


The first time I saw the effects of nanoblur was on older skin (40yrs) and was shocked at how it transformed the area of skin around the eyes, it literally smoothed out the skin, the wrinkles were gone! Amazing!  When I tried it on my face I was really impressed with the results, the lines on my forehead appeared more faint although the matt finish was clearly visible so if I were to use it regularly I would need to apply all over my face to avoid matt patches. I'd also advise anyone who has dry skin to mix nanoblur with moisturiser as it can dry out the skin.

I also tested it out on my Mum as I wanted to see the effect on deeper winkles (sorry Mum!) and although it did appear to smooth out the skin slightly it wasn't as effective as I thought it would be - although my Mum loved it so it must be doing something right!

Although I think it's a great product, for someone of my age (25yrs) it's probably not relevant, but it has got me extremely excited about what the future holds for anti ageing products. If advanced products such as nanoblur are being produced now, what can we look forward to in another 10-20 years?!

nanoblur is available exclusively at Boots stores nationwide and online at www.boots.com for £19.99.

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.