Thursday

Apothecary Fragrance from House Of Fraser

My staple perfume, Classiqué by Jean Paul Guiltier which I absolutely LOVE is running really low. I've used it on and off for about 10 years and keep coming back to it when I can't make my mind up about a new scent. So the past few weeks I've been thinking do I buy another bottle or do I try something new?

When I was sent a sample of the new Apothecary Fragrance by House Of Fraser the timing couldn't have been better, so I though I'd try it out.

Apothecary Fragrance by House Of Fraser


With notes of peach, melon, lemon and mandarin mixed with Lily of the Valley and white jasmine it's really refreshing and fruity with a musky undertone.

In the summer I like to use a lighter perfume, in the heat you don't want anything too overpowering and rich.  The Apothecary Fragrance is a perfect summer scent, sweet, fruity, fresh and light, perfect for adding a citrus scent to sunny days. It's quite sweet, so if you're not a fan of sweet scents then this probably wont be your 'cup of tea' but I love it.

Apothecary Fragrance by House Of Fraser


The scent gets better with time too, as it soaks into your skin the sweet cantaloupe melon and peach notes come through.  I love that about perfumes, how the scent changes on your skin!

This is House Of Fraser's first own brand fragrance and a collaboration with perfumer François Robert.

The bottle has a luxury vintage apothecary feel with an embossed metal seal logo.

Apothecary Fragrance by House Of Fraser

Its also a bit of a bargain with the price tag of £25 for 100ml and is available from The Apothecary beauty section at House Of Fraser and online.

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.