Sunday

Deborah Lippmann - Sarah Smile & Glitter In The Air

I can't get enough of Deborah Lippmann's gorgeous nail varnishes. I've just tried 'Sarah Smile' named after Sarah Jessica Parker. It's a cute, creamy sheer pink that's great for a subtle tint. It applies really evenly and creates a smooth finish (on my left hand anyway - I'm useless at painting my right hand!) Any tips?

Deborah Lippmann Sarah Smile

Two Coats of Deborah Lippmann Sarah Smile


I've added a bit of glitz to 'Sarah Smile' with another Deborah Lippmann stunner 'Glitter In The Air'. I have to say, the glittery colours from the collection are my absolute favourite nail varnishes and I just love this one! With shiny pink and blue glitter dots its great for adding a bit of fun on top of a base colour.

Check out the other colours in the collection at houseoffraser.co.uk - Next on my shopping list is Ruby Red Slippers 

Deborah Lippmann Glitter In The Air

Two Coats of Deborah Lippmann Sarah Smile & One Coat of  Glitter In The Air


You can pick these lovely nail varnishes up for £14 exclusively from the Apothecary at House Of Fraser (who very kindly sent me these varnishes)

Let me know what you think!

B x

1 comment:

  1. That looks lovely :)

    I'm rubbish at my right hand, wish I was ambidextrous!

    www.blahblahbecky.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.