Tuesday

Burt's Bees New Body Spa Range

It's always nice to indulge in a little pampering session so I couldn't wait to head to Agua Spa at the Sanderson last week to experience the new Burt's Bees Body Spa Range. 

I was invited to choose from three special treatments which had been inspired by the ingredients of the Body Spa Range;

A replenishing Cranberry and Pomegranate Pedicure using the Cranberry and Pomegranate Sugar Scrub, the Cranberry and Pomegranate Body Bar and the Cranberry and Pomegranate Body Butter.

A relaxing Honey and Shea back, neck and shoulder massage using the  Honey and Shea Body Scrub, Honey and Shea Conditioning Body Bar and the Honey and Shea Body Butter.

A revitalising Mango and Orange Body Glow using the Mango and Orange Sugar Scrub the Mango and Orange Energising Body Bar and the Mango and Orange Body Butter. 

I chose the relaxing Honey and Shea back, neck and shoulder massage and was truly relaxed and indulged... it was hard to leave the spa and return to work afterwards! The products smelt gorgeous and my back felt really conditioned and soft. Since the treatment I've been using the Honey and Shea Body Butter on my legs and I'm really impressed with how nourishing it is, my legs look and feel really moisturised and soft, its great for times when I'm planning to show them off!

My favourite products in the range are the Body Bars £4.99. These French-milled soap bars leave my skin feeling uber smooth and smelling amazing!


The New Burt's Bees Body Spa Range - Scrubs £12.99, Body Bars £4.99, Body Butters £12.99

Agua Spa at The Sanderson

The New Burt's Bees Body Spa Range

Replenishing Cranberry and Pomegranate Sugar Scrub £12.99

Relaxing Honey and Shea Body Butter £12.99

Revitalising Mango and Orange Energising Body Bar £4.99

 I love that all of the new Burt's Bees Body Spa Range products are made with natural ingredients, they smell natural and feel natural, which is something I look for when buying skin and body products. 

Burt's Bees Body Spa range is available from www.burtsbees.co.uk from September

B x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.