Thursday

Lusting after lovely shoes...

Ok, so it seems I have a slight obsession with Miu Miu's A/W collection - I want it all!!! Their shoes this season are just gorgeous and I wish I could afford all of them. I accidently found myself wondering into Miu Miu in Westfield the other week and trying a pair just to see what they look like on and the verdict was......they looked AMAZING! Here are a few of my favourites...

Miu Miu Glitter and Suede Peep Toe Ankle Boots £555 from Net-A-Porter

Miu Miu Bow Side Wool Felt Pumps £420 from Net-A-Porter

Miu Miu Glitter Finish Leather Pumps in Gold £370 from Net-A-Porter

Miu Miu Suede Pumps £355 From Mytheresa.com

Miu Miu Suede and Glitter Peep Toes £359 from Mytheresa.com

B x












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.